You can use this to file a travel notification if you are travelling to, moving to or already at a destination abroad, especially a risk-prone area. A travel notification includes personal data, contact info valid during the trip, and information about the trip, supplied to the Ministry for use in case of an emergency or a crisis situation.

Please configure your browser to allow JavaScript to use this service.

Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
Merikasarmi, PO Box 176, 00023 Government, Finland
tel: +358 295 350 000
Finnish missions abroad by country